Oily skin can actually be a problem. Even if you try getting rid of it, it comes up again. But using facemasks can be of help by pulling out the extra oil from the skin giving you the radiant glow. You can get to know how to get rid of oily skin at http://www.youtube.com/wengie. If you have tried everything but are not able to get rid of the oil areas then you can try these DIY masks at home:
- Apple cider vinegar mask: These are the best choice to remove any impurities due to it antibacterial properties. Just soak in cotton in some apple cider vinegar solution for some time. Apply it to the face and leave it for some time. Then rinse it off. You can also dilute it and use it along with your toner to control oil discharge from your skin.
- Banana mask: Bananas can be really effective on your oily skin. You can cool the banana to get better result. Mash the banana, pour some honey and apply it to your face. This will have a cooling effect on your skin and control oil.
- Egg white mask: Egg white will help in moisturizing your skin and slow the aging process. You can add honey and lemon to it. All these will help clearing out the bacteria causing acne.
- Oatmeal mask: You can add oatmeal to egg white mask to exfoliating your skin. Due to this your skin you feel clean and appear clear.
- Orange powder masks: orange powder are really good cleanser. When added to fuller’s earth, it can become a good mask to make your skin oil free.
All these ingredients re readily available and show better results when used properly. You can get more DIYs at youtube.com/wengie.